Corporate Immigration ServicesDaryl Quilao
Finding the right person for your organization can be critical to your success. Sometimes international recruitment of skilled workers is necessary. Caravel Law can help you direct through the complex maze of immigration laws and regulations.
We provide a full range of Canadian and Cross-border U.S. Immigration Law Services, including:
Temporary Residence Status in Canada
Visa, Work Permits , Study Permits, Visitor Entry, Restoration of Status...
- Temporary Resident Visa Applications
- Visitor entry for Business or Tourism
- Study Permits – including On/Off Campus Work Permits and Post-graduate Work Permits
- Work Permits: requiring Labour Market Impact Assessments or LMIA-exempt pursuant to the NAFTA, GATS or CETA
- Inadmissibility issues for those who have been refused entry to Canada – Deemed Rehabilitation, Temporary Residence Permits and Criminal Rehabilitation
- Restoration of Status
Permanent Residence Status in Canada
Express Entry, Sponsorship, Entrepreneur & Canadian Citizenship Application...
- Express Entry – Permanent Residence – Federal Skilled Worker Applications & Federal Skilled Trade Applications
- Express Entry – Permanent Residence- Canadian Experience Class Applications
- Provincial Nominee Program Applications
- Family Class (Spousal Sponsorship) Applications
- Self-Employed Applications
- Entrepreneur Applications
- Start- Up Visa Applications
- Global Skills Strategy Applications
- Canadian Citizenship Applications
We also assist with the following Cross-Border US immigration law matters:
US Non-Immigrant Status
Visa & Nafta Professional Work Permits
- Visitors for Business – B-1 Visa
- Visitors for Pleasure – B-2 Visa
- NAFTA Professional Work Permits for Canadian or Mexican Citizens – TN Visa
- Intra-Company Transfer Work Permits – L–1A/L–1B Visas
- Student Status – F–1 Visa
- Non-immigrant Waivers of Inadmissibility
- Work Permits for Specialty Occupations – H–1B Visa
- Work Permits for Treaty Traders and Investors – E–1/E–2 Visa
Employer Compliance Review Services
Immigration Compliance Audit Services
Caravel Law can help ensure that your entity is prepared for Immigration Compliance Audits.
One of Caravel Law’s best, Evelyn, guides her clients through the complex maze of immigration laws and regulations to achieve their desired immigration goals. Evelyn provides assistance in global immigration coordination including the resolution of passport and visa issues, delivering written submissions to immigration offices, embassies, high commissions, and consulates throughout Canada, the U.S., and visa posts throughout the world.
Can assist with the development of employer policies, develop clear immigration strategies and ensure compliance with immigration policies.
Has expertise in the preparation and submission of applications for work permits, permanent residence, and citizenship matters.